Armed Forces Resettlement
A Career in the Telecommunications Industry
A career in the Telecommunications industry as part of your Armed Forces Resettlement will suit those who enjoy constant change and want to get involved in technology at the cutting edge. It is a wide-ranging, competitive and fast changing industry, and it offers an array of career options.
Recognising your Military Skills
Service Leavers are an extremely attractive proposition to employers within the telecoms sector. Clearly the three services have specialists in the field of communications and these people will find their skills eminently transferable to telecoms sector careers in civilian life. However, just about any military man or women with a sound technical background can be trained to perform a role within the telecoms industry in one capacity or another.
Why come to us?
We are the largest provider of formal nationally recognised telecoms qualifications in the UK. CableCom Training has a proven track record in placing significant numbers of service leavers into full time employment. We can provide you with the qualifications, top-class teaching and flexibility you’re after. With our mix of supported learning and innovative course material’s you’ll get an exceptional learning experience in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
What services can we offer you?
- Free seminar days outlining career opportunities & training within the Telecommunications industry.
- Information, advice and guidance designed to help you make an informed decision if you want to improve your job prospects or skills within the telecoms sector
- A diverse range of qualification pathways to meet the needs of the telecoms sector
- Provide sector nationally recognised qualifications leading to employment/job enhancement
- Provide you with the skills and knowledge to take advantage of the opportunities with the telecoms sector
- Industry placement opportunities
- Top class teaching in a state of the art national training facility
- Assistance in completing your Learning Credits Claim Form
- Provide flexible course start dates to suit your service commitments
- Ongoing support and follow up upon completion of your training package
- C&G 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling (QCF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals (QCF)
- Pearson/Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecom Professionals
- Streetworks Excavation and Re-instatement (6156) NRSWA
- The Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Become a Smart Meter Installer
ELCAS Provider Number: 1694